Join us on March 11th for a webinar with three leading voices in small business – including Anita Campbell from Small Business Trends, John Jantsch from Duct Tape Marketing, and John Field from Career Renegade for a Webinar.
Topic: No Time, No Budget, Fewer People? 5 Big Ideas for getting all that work done.
Hosting: The AppGap blog, an editorially independent thought leadership blog sponsored by Intuit.
With tens of thousands of layoffs announced every week, the “workplace survivors” left behind are faced with doing more work with fewer resources. What new thinking, strategies and tools can help teams work smarter, pre-empt personal burn out and help their companies weather the storm? In this webinar you’ll learn about 5 ideas you can put to work today from 3 leading voices in small business , marketing , and career strategies.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to automate what you hate — tasks and processes that are time sucks you never noticed or didn’t know you could offload to new tools
- How going virtual can help — prudent outsourcing can make more sense than ever
- Why getting “social” at work is good for business — seek technology applications with social media features and that connect you with communities that can provide speedy answers, serve as “free” extensions of your team, connect you to customers faster
- Why and how to reframe how you think about your job — advice for doing more of what matters and less of what doesn’t
- How to get your head in the cloud — move more work to the web and save more time and money
Attendees will also have the opportunity to win one of 10 copies of the panelists’ books, signed by the authors.
We hope you can join us.