Our first in a series of Skypecasts leading up to our Marketing Innovation Summit in June went flawlessly yesterday. You can listen to the recording of David Rogers, Associate Director for the Center for Global Brand Leadership, interview experiential marketing expert Prof. Bern Schmitt by downloading the Skypecasts’ MP3 recording..
Also of interest for the upcoming event is that we will be having a team of bloggers who will blog the event live on a Fast Company marketing BlogJam. Bloggers who will make up the team so far include:
- Shel Holtz from a shel of my former self
- Nevile Hobson from Nevon
- Renee Hopkins Callahan from IdeaFlow and the Corante Innovation Hub
- Lois Kelly from Foghound (she will also be interviewing PR Guru Larry Weber for an upcoming Skypecast
- John Winsor from Under the Radar
- David Rogers from the Schmitt Blog
- Paul Gladen from the Chief Innovation Officer
- and Rob O’Regan, former editor in chief of CMO Magazine.
Chris Carfi from the Social Customer Manifesto